This is perfect for you if you:
- Need a more customized website
- Need custom graphics/icons
- Have a lot of content to feature in your website
- Professionals with complex services
- Online stores
- Small Businesses
- Client Questionnaire
- Brand new responsive website
- Unlimited Revisions
- Moodboard + Color Palette
- Up to 10 web pages (e.g. Home, About, Service 1, Service 2, Blog, FAQ, Contact)
- Custom graphics/icons
- Coming Soon page (usually $100)
- Custom 404 Error page (usually $50)
- Ecommerce set up (up to 4 initial products)
- Domain connection
- Basic search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Integration
- 20% off your first year of Squarespace hosting
- 1-hour Squarespace live screenshared walkthrough
- Blog set up + $100
- Additional page + $100/page
- Logo + $300
- Custom code + $100/hr
- Additional Product + $30/product
How it Works
Reserve the design period you want to build your website. Upon successful booking, you’ll receive a Welcome Package and a link to a questionnaire that you’ll need to complete. The Welcome Package has everything you need to know about your next steps.
Creating your website in two weeks is only possible with great preparation. Compile your inspirations, ALL your content and web assets at least two days before your booked date and upload them in the provided Google Drive folder.
We get on a call on Monday of Week 1 to go through all your content and make sure we’re on the same page before I design anything. I will start working on your mood board, get your approval, and then build the pages of your website with your content.
Week 2 focuses on styling the website according to your brand. I will then seek feedback and complete your revision requests. When the final touches are done, we’ll have a 1-hour screen-shared walkthrough before launching your site together!
Downpayment of $500 is required to hold your spot.
$1000 due upon start of week 1, $495 due upon completion. All prices are in USD. Sites created with Squarespace.
** Please note that additional fees apply for web hosting with Squarespace ($216/year or $26/month), plus potential charges for the web domain and any 3rd party services you wish to use, such as Google GSuite, Mailchimp and others, and should be shouldered by the client.